Take the AP Exam to:
- Save money. The regular cost per exam is $94. WISD is giving a price break at $50 for the first exam and $45 for each additional exam. Depending on the University and score, you could save thousands of dollars in tuition cost and time.
- Earn a graduation cord or sash. Earn a cord with a score of 3 or higher on a minimum of 2 exams. Earn a sash with a score of 5 on at least 1 exam.
- Earn AP Scholar Recognition which is granted to students that receive scores of 3 or higher on 3 or more exams.
- Ninety percent of the colleges in the United States offer credit for qualifying scores. Check with the colleges and universities to which you are applying.
- Looks great on college admission applications.
- The exam can help determine how well prepared you are for college.
Registration ends on Friday, November 8, 2019, at 11:59 pm.
Any exam ordered but not paid will be canceled. The exam will not be ordered.
Any exam ordered and paid for after the registration deadline of November 8 will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
Any exam canceled after November 8 will have a $40 cancellation fee.
Please contact Susan Schmidt with questions.