The Waxahachie High School Counseling staff is working to register students for 2021-22. The buttons below link to recorded video presentations as Covid mitigation required a different style in our delivery method. Please use these resources as a reference in helping complete the necessary registration forms.
- 11th-grade students meet during English classes: February 8-12
- 10th-grade students meet during English classes: February 24-26
- 9th-grade students meet during English classes: March 1-4
Online learners or quarantined students, please email counselors with course selections. Counselors will be making every effort to contact students in the coming weeks.
- Honors Agreement due: Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Schedule Changes due: Friday, April 30, 2021
Dual Credit Courses (click arrow to expand content)
For information about Navarro College Dual Credit, please watch this video:
- To qualify for Dual Credit, students must show proof of college readiness by meeting testing requirements.
- Sophomore students took the TSI/TSIA during their English classes in December. Counselors can verify if test scores qualify students for Dual Credit during their course selection meeting.
- Junior students will take the TSI/TSIA during their English classes the week of February 22-26.
- The TSI/TSIA will be offered again from 4:15-8:00 pm on March 16-18.
- Registration information is in the video presentation linked above. Space is limited, first-come, first-served.
- Complete the Navarro College application online. Once accepted, registration details will be generated.
- The deadline for testing and application is March 25.
- Scholarships for Dual Credit: Student may apply for both, but can only receive one of two scholarships
- Navarro College Dual Credit Brilliance Scholarship - deadline is Friday, June 4, 2021
- WISD Education Foundation Dual Credit Scholarship - deadline is Monday, March 29, 2021, at 4:00 pm. Please email the completed applications to Jenny Bridges.