The WHS Counseling staff is working to register students for 2021-22. Click the button below to view a recorded video presentation for registration details.
Students requesting Pre-Advanced Placement (PreAP), Advanced Placement (AP), or Dual Credit (DC) courses need to complete the Honors Agreement. The form requires parent and teacher signatures and must be completed by the time students meet with counselors.
- 11th-grade students met during English classes: February 8-12
- 10th-grade students met during English classes: February 24-26
- 9th-grade students meeting during English classes: March 1-4
- Honors Agreement due: Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Schedule Changes due: Friday, April 30, 2021
Dual Credit Courses
- To qualify for Dual Credit, students must show proof of college readiness by meeting testing requirements.
- Sophomore students took the TSI/TSIA during their English classes in December. Counselors can verify if test scores qualify students for Dual Credit during their course selection meeting.
- Junior students took the TSI/TSIA during their English classes in February.
- The TSI/TSIA will be offered again from 4:15-8:00 pm on March 16-18.
- Registration information is in the video presentation linked above. Space is limited, first-come, first-served.
- Complete the Navarro College application online. Once accepted, registration details will be generated.
- Scholarships for Dual Credit: Student may apply for both, but can only receive one of two scholarships
- Navarro College Dual Credit Brilliance Scholarship - deadline is Friday, June 4, 2021
- WISD Education Foundation Dual Credit Scholarship - deadline is Monday, March 29, 2021, at 4:00 pm. Please email the completed applications to Jenny Bridges.
Online learners or quarantined students, please email counselors with course selections. Counselors will be making every effort to contact students in the coming weeks.