Personal records and official transcripts may be requested in the registrar's office Monday - Friday from 8 am -2 pm.
Once a graduate turns 18 years of age or is in a post-secondary setting, parents/guardians may no longer legally request records of any kind. The Federal Law will allow the district to accept a parent signature in lieu of the student only when that parent brings in the most current 1040 tax form showing that the student is still a dependent for tax purposes.
Note - Diplomas are considered ceremonial documents, not district records. The high school transcript, academic achievement record (AAR), is the official record of achievement and graduation. If you seek an actual diploma, contact the office of the high school from which the student graduated for contact information of the company that produces the ceremonial documents.
- In accordance with Texas Education Agency guidelines, certified/official transcripts cannot be given to an individual.
- Certified/Official transcripts can only be sent directly from Waxahachie ISD to an agency, business, college, or university.
- Provide complete addresses, including the name of the institution and/or person, street address or PO box, City, State, and zip code.
- Transcripts cannot be emailed.
- Proper identification is required for all requests.
- A valid picture ID is required to pick up transcripts or records.
- Information on the ID presented to pick up records must match the information submitted on the request form. If someone other than that individual is authorized to pick up records, provide their complete valid photo ID information on the form when applying.
- ACT/SAT scores are not included in the transcript. Contact the College Board or visit the ACT website for scores.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process requests.
- Requests are fulfilled in the order that they are received, with no exceptions.
Request a Transcript. Please allow a minimum of 5 business days for documents to be available in the registrar’s office
Dana Jones, Registrar
(972) 923-4600 x21029
Annie Bonilla, Registrar
(972) 923-4600 x21032