A Choice! Students will be asked to consider their interests and aptitudes and then choose a tentative Career Pathway in the 9th grade. A Career Pathway selection helps students focus on academics and technology in subject areas which meet their needs.
Thus, as a student anticipates his four year high school program, he becomes aware of his opportunities to prepare for college, technical school and the world of work.
- Frame work for a clear direction to a goal after graduation.
- Ongoing transition from high school to college, technical school and work.
- Careful planning for a career by student, parent and counselor.
- Use of a road map to the future which can be redrawn as necessary.
- Set of skills for lifelong learning and entry into the world of work.
Dual Credit Registration