|(A-Boozer)||Susan Schmidt Lead Counselor||ext. 21036|
|(Borders-Falcon)||Erica Scott||ext. 21035|
|(Farnon-James)||Ramona Leonhardt||ext. 21026|
|(Jammer-Munguia)||Jean Baskin||ext. 21025|
|(Munoz-Sanchez, J.)||Antoinette (Toni) Vincent||ext. 21040|
|(Sanchez, L.-Z)||Bo Livingston||ext. 21038|
A Choice! Students will be asked to consider their interests and aptitudes and then choose a tentative Career Pathway in the 9th grade. A Career Pathway selection helps students focus on academics and technology in subject areas which meet their needs.
Thus, as a student anticipates his four year high school program, he becomes aware of his opportunities to prepare for college, technical school and the world of work.
- Frame work for a clear direction to a goal after graduation.
- Ongoing transition from high school to college, technical school and work.
- Careful planning for a career by student, parent and counselor.
- Use of a road map to the future which can be redrawn as necessary.
- Set of skills for lifelong learning and entry into the world of work.
Dual Credit Registration